Text-To-Join or Text-To-Subscribe is an easy to implement Text Marketing Software feature which allows mobile users to opt-in to the text marketing list. Businesses can send promotions, coupons, service updates, and sales reminders via text message and also send a picture or video in a text message. For example, a Retail store, Restaurant, Pizza shop or salon can start a Mobile VIP Club and invite its customers to opt-in to receive special discounts, and coupons using a text message service.
Try It Yourself
Text TXTDINE to 27126 (msg&data rates may apply)
Why do you need Text-to-Join Campaigns?
- More business: Text-To-Join makes it easier for customers to sign up to your contact list – a bigger list means more potential customers.
- Set and Forget: Once you set up your Text-to-Join program, you’re done. Customer’s contact info will be added automatically to your list when they text your keyword.
- Hassle-free Paper-less: Sign-ups on the spot. No need to wait – if your contacts have a mobile phone they can signup right on the spot. No computer or stacks of paper is needed to add to your list.
Text-To-join programs can be used by businesses such as bowling alleys, golf ranges, clubs, sports stores, organizations etc. to encourage their customers to signup for mobile lists or emails mailing list by using text messages. Businesses can broadcast special offers, discounts, reminder, or advance information about special events using our mass text message service to opt-in mobile subscribers.
Text-to-Join Key Features
- The ability to customize the messages that customers receive
- Capture email address with SMS response, You can even join your MailChimp, and constant contact list as well
- Capture customer names and zip codes from single opt-in messages; customers can text keyword email addresses names and zip codes to a short code
- Attach mobile coupons, images, short URLs with in response
- Send responses longer than 160 characters
- Send messages to customers instantly or schedule them to be sent in future.
- Web opt-in available to collect contact information, age, birthday, zip code, and gender. Allows you to send messages only to a relevant segment.
Who can use it?
Restaurants, golf ranges, hotels, pizzerias, churches, digital signage advertising, bands and entertainers, bowling alleys, etc.
What can you do with the mobile phone numbers collected?
Send customers weekly or bi-weekly special offers, discounts, reminder, or advance information about special events.