How to get started?
- Step 1: Signup for the service
- Step 2: Configure Email to Text service, provide email address which is authorized to send text messages via Email-to-Text gateway.
See Also: Text to Email service
to receive text messages to your email address. A great tool for contact centers or help desk.
FAQs: Email to Text message service?
1. Do I need to know wireless provider name of recipient?
No, you don’t need to know name of recipient, our SMS gateway handles that. You just need to send email to “Phonenumber@text2email.net”, we handle rest.
2. In which countries the service is available?
The service is available for USA, Canada, and over 800 international networks.
3. Can we receive reply to multiple email address?
Yes, you can configure your email2sms campaign to include multiple authorized email addresses.
4. Is it possible to send messages longer than 160 characters?
Yes, you can specify number of characters you want to send as text message. Rest of the email content will be truncated.
5. Does message recipient needs to include any keyword in their reply message?
No, reply doesn’t need to have any keyword in their message.
6. Can we allow any one from our company to send message from email account?
Yes, depending on your plan, you can add additional authorized emails to your account.
7. What phone number recipient will see as sender, can I use my phone number?
By default recipients in USA will see a 5 digit number such as 27126, Canadian recipient will see a message from 10 digit number and other international destinations will see a UK phone number as sender number. We canâ€™t use your number as a sender Id, but we can assign you a new local number may be same area code as yours. We offer local numbers for USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Austria, China, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. Each additional local number assigned costs $5/month.