SMS API Integration
Technically, API stands for Application Programming Interface. Text API allows your programs, Web sites, or servers to talk to our SMS gateway over HTTP requests and automates your business processes. SMS API integration is a simple approach used by hundreds of businesses on a global scale. TXTImpact makes SMS API Integration simple, without dealing with the complexity of mobile carriers and global regulations. Powerful APIs allows you to focus on your business and SMS workflow you want. With high delivery success rate and low latency, our SMS API is the most reliable way to connect users globally. You can develop your applications with TXTImpact SMS API infrastructure. Send and receive single or Mass Text Messages globally, manage contacts, and schedule messages.
—SMS API FEATURES—
We are the leading provider of SMS Gateway APIs including SMS aggregation and Short Code provisioning. An SMS Gateway typically sits between the end user and SMS mobile network’s SMSC to send and receive SMS and MMS. With TXTImpact SMS API, you have access to powerful text messaging functionality for integration with your enterprise applications.
Send and receive Text Messages using HTTP APIs
Send and receive SMS using local phone numbers in 23 countries and Short Codes available in US and Canada.
Send and Receive SMS in any non-English language including Chinese, Arabic and symbol characters.
Extended Length SMS Support
Send and receive long SMS Messages, concatenated SMS support.
Send SMS world-wide using one SMS API. Send Text Messages to over 160 countries.
Schedule Text Messages for future delivery date
The TXTImpact SMS API provides a number of endpoints for building powerful two-way messaging applications. The Text Message API integration has three end-point for developers to integrate with their application.
- Messages – To send text messages from an application to a handset.
- Delivery Reports – Real time reports on the delivery status of a message.
- Replies – Messages sent from a handset to an application.
Send And Receive SMS Messages Worldwide
Partner with one of the USA leading SMS Text Messaging experts. We have a connection to over 800 Wireless carriers worldwide, helps you interact with your customers anywhere in the world
Why TXTImpact SMS Gateway APIs?
Our focus centers around security, performance, and reliability. For the 15 years, TXTImpact has partnered with wireless providers and carriers all over the world to provide innovative mobile messaging solutions that deliver outstanding results for our Enterprise clients.
- TXTImpact uses highly reliable, high throughput, business-grade direct carrier connections and shortcodes for the delivery of SMS messages.
- We also offer local numbers for the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, UK, Australia, Austria, China, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- 2Way SMS APIs, replies to your SMS text message will be forwarded to your Web Application.
- The service supports all major USA and Canada carriers and over 800 international mobile operators
No Credit Card · No Obligation · No Setup Fees