There was a study done by a research group that shows that almost 39% of the employees who work worldwide don’t believe in collaboration and organization. To bring about collaboration in the team, periodical communication is truly important. In order to communicate, groups are to be created and links are to be messaged regularly. Whatever there are some secret techniques that would lead to improved group texting.
1. Identify and define a common goal:Every organization has a common goal and that is defined by the collaboration and communication of people you want to achieve on a final basis. Well, there might not be marked profitability in this system but it can help your employees make a better bond thereby sharing ideas. Make an office chat group so that people can engage in any discussion and light upon that. It might be a project report, or a communication important to the way of working. This would enhance the ideas, interaction and finally give you a better result in group communication.
2. Strengthening the connection between employees, managers, and colleagues:Once you have a group of common discussions, you actually encourage your peers and managers to speak and brainstorm on a common issue. That would bring about the insights of each person as well as participation on the following topic. This would undoubtedly enhance the relationship with the manager, employees as well as peers.
There are private chat facilities along with office chats that encourage peers and colleagues to ease up. Supervisors and group managers can easily communicate all necessary requirements and collect feedback at the same time. Modern management needs to be receptive and accept suggestions from scratch.
3. Discouraging one-way communication:While you are engaging yourself in a group discussion, basically it’s both way communication as people have the right to discuss and participate in everything. You must attach a note like asking for the receiver’s consent or asking impost to it. That would make the entire process much more interactive.
Basically, office chats, group and private chats are the best way to promote two-way communication as they help the employees share their feedback and ideas. The management would also have complete control of their office chat network completely by the admin portal.
4. Incorporating smartphone technology in your workplace:Nowadays, having a smartphone is a common affair. The smartphone is indulged with various features that help to get notifications from each group. This is actually a very important communication tool. Several group chat features are available in Android and the iPhone. The applications help to keep the users updated with the latest notification that is shared via real-time. You can easily share audio files, GIFs, voice messages, excel sheets, and many more. This has made work much more effective and accessible.
5. Deciding the form of communication:If you are the leader of a team, you might communicate with them either online of might be offline. You may lead a team of freelancers or even employees, but important is that every communication should be straight and informative. Your team must be aware of any new policy coming up in the company, or maybe a new person joining the workforce. Salesforce is a very good example of how team communication can be maintained.
Important communication related to new employees, any policy change, or maybe using some other features can be rightly decided by the group chat method.
What are the things you should avoid while texting in a group?
• In case you feel that the team members are uncomfortable with a very sensitive issue, you must immediately change the topic.
• Any messages or forwards whenever you deal with make sure that it can be further forwarded, so be cautious while you receive or forward such messages.
• While you want to express any feelings, you can make usage of emoticons. That can very well express your feelings and can also bridge the feelings.
• In case you are forwarding any external links, make sure that it is virus scanned; else, that might end up in jamming your friend’s mobile phones.
• Never mention anybody directly in case you are posting a cautionary message. You can mention indirect clauses or without mentioning names. Any notice, once put on is for the general public.
Studies show that people check their SMS as quickly as three minutes from the time of receiving. The same is not in the case of e-mail communication since people do not have adequate time to check their phones, especially when out of network. There is some improved software that can easily be installed and used for group communication. Your peers are always open to feedback, whenever they receive a group communication. Transparency is the main advantage of having a group chat and also some improved software supporting the same.