Sending texts to landlines is a practice and this has an increased usage at present. As a sender, you need to know the ways of sending effective text messages. Customers love to be in touch with the business owners and when they are denied a reply, they feel they are being ignored.
Well, there are several benefits of using a landline text message that can facilitate business.
1. Personalization:You will get the advantage of one-to-one texting with the aid of a landline texting. You can build personalized messages to the client who has bought some product or might be any service. In that case, you may send text messages asking the customer how the product or service was. The best time to send such messages might be after a week of purchase. You may provide a few tips on how to use the product or the service.
2. Consent:There is a way you should interact with your customers. You can send landline text to the users of any product or maybe services. Texting friends is a bit different from sending commercial messages to customers. You should obtain consent from the customers before sending them any messages or maybe some ideas on how you will send types of texts. Any landline text you are sending your customers must abide by the consumer protection laws.
3. Timeliness:The text message you are sending is the most important in the context of time. The best time to send any text message is during the normal course of the day. Whenever you are sending a message make sure that is not too late in the night or too early in the evening. A message is always considered a conversation with the customer, and you should be very judicious about the time and of course the mood of the person you are speaking to.
4. Ease to use:Texting messages is an easy way to communicate. Always consider your customer’s experience while you send then text messaging . The number that is recognizable to your customer while he is on the receiving side is very important. That should be read either as a personal number or maybe any commercial number. Making a message unnecessarily longer doesn’t make a difference. Messaging with shorthand scripts is also not advisable. Whatever be the mode of text, one or two-liner is enough to express yourself.
5. Security:While you ask your important information like credit card or debit card, you should keep in mind security of information. The text messages having links and asking for this information could be detrimental if any security lapse occurs. So, while you send messages it’s important that you look for all the security clauses. This would save your customer’s bank account and money.
6. Exit strategy:In case a customer doesn’t want to receive the messages, he can opt for an exit strategy. In fact, with every message, you can induce the option of exit. Text messaging is a lot about adopting two-way communication. You must make sure that the customers can opt-out of the messaging services if required.
There are several advantages of SMS texting in case of business communication. According to a study, 90% of people open their SMS within 3 minutes of receiving it. That’s why SMS is the most preferred channel of communication. There are several other benefits of using SMS communication.
• You can streamline communication management. Communication is actually guaranteed between the customer and the sender.
• Phone calls can be overwhelming but in certain cases, there can be a source of confusion. SMS is easy, straight and can be easily delivered ensuring definite communication. Having an SMS-enabled phone line, customers can get them anytime, anywhere.
• SMS gives you increased notification and automation services. The notification is served irrespective of the network reach.
• Most of the messages are read. Emails and digital modes of communication are often dependants on networks, and that can be a disadvantage.
• Texts are convenient and easy. They could be family-friendly and can establish both way communication. SMS keeps customers in the loop and returning.
• You get texts from the customers. It’s interactive after all. SMS is a unique way to communicate and be in direct touch with customers.
Business communication is a lot dependent on SMS and other services. The more you can communicate with your customers, the more you will expand your base.
The various advantages of having text enabled to the phone line are that it’s fast, reliable, provide continuity, and gets read. Implementing the system is an easy affair as you can pick your plan, verify the number and ultimately start texting. Business requires continuous up-gradation and you must be looking into means to improve your customer support.