*Keyword: Keyword is not required for reply. The keyword is only required for end user to send a text message to receive information. For Example Text “Drive” to 27126 for more information. There is no keyword required, if you’re sending a Text message via HTTP API and expecting a reply, the reply will be forwarded to the URL provided in the “ReplyPath” parameter provided in the SMS request.
SMS Credits and Coverage
- Text credits: Text message of 160 characters for GSM characters and 70 characters for non-GSM characters (Unicode) is one text credit for the USA & Canada. For international coverage and credits, see International SMS. It takes two text credits to send and receive one MMS message.
- 1/2 credit for blocked Shortcode message re-routing: 1/2 credit additional for failed message re-routing for USA recipients. On customer request carriers sometimes block text messages from the Shortcodes, in that case, we can redirect message through a different route.
- When sending text messages to be sure to prefix country code to a mobile number. For example; prefix "1" for USA and Canada numbers such as 12123005984, 4479000000 for UK, etc.
We deliver messages to the USA using shared shortcodes, high throughput, and direct carriers connections. TXTImpact also offers dedicated shortcode, local phone number, toll-free or landline for your texting needs.
Receiving Text messages from international mobile users All campaigns using a default shared shortcode (27126) is capable of receiving messages from a number of international destinations using the respective local phone. Click here for all international texting numbers.
Sending Text messages to international mobile users TXTImpact can deliver SMS to over 800 wireless networks worldwide. For a number of international destinations we use a shared local number as sender id, the system will select a local number automatically based on the country. If you would like to use your local area code or country local number as senderID, we can offer local numbers for USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, UK, Australia, Austria, China, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. Dedicated costs vary between $5-$25/month. Click here for all international texting numbers and for international SMS coverage and credits see International SMS. The cost per message varies for an international destination, please contact sales for more information.
- No contracts, No setup fee, cancel anytime
- 100% US & Canada coverage
- Long messages support up to 1600 characters
- Automatic Unicode detection
- Short Code Messaging
- High Throughput
- Direct US carriers connection
- Real time handset delivery report
- Send immediately or schedule it
- Broadcast Text Message API
- Receive replies to the text message sent via API on your webserver
- Keyword available for 2way messaging
- Sticky Session (allow 2way communication without keyword, replies without keyword for)
- Shared Shortcode
- Text Message API (SMS gateway developers 2way API)
- Open Source integration (WordPress, Drupal, RubyGem, Joomla)
- Web Reporting
- SMPP API
- Real time Delivery Reports
Text message delivery coverage
We provide SMS connectivity to all major Tier 1 & Tier 2 carriers in USA & Canada. For international coverage and credits, see International SMS.
Plan and Payment Terms
- No commitment. No setup. Cancel anytime
- Incoming messages are free.
- Text Message and keyword credits must be prepaid.
- Monthly subscription & Keyword fee will be billed in advance every month. You can cancel anytime monthly plans.
- Review FAQs and Terms of Service if you have any questions.