Dedicated Short Codes are expensive; it can cost you $1000-$1500 per month to lease it. If you are running a campaign on a SMS Shared Short Code
, you can get started for as low as $65 a month and start collecting mobile numbers in a minute and broadcast text messages to your customers.
Provisioning a Dedicated Short Code takes substantial time, technical expertise, and an ongoing financial commitment. TXTImpact’s Shared Short Code Service
removes many of these barriers to entry in the SMS marketing channel by allowing customers to run applications and services on TXTImpact’s pre-provisioned Short Codes at a fraction of the cost of setting up a dedicated Short Code and intercarrier connection. TXTImpact messaging platform employs an intelligent keyword-routing system and secures HTTP API that allows customers to both send and receive SMS messages with the speed and reliability of direct intercarrier connections. Advanced features include the ability to automatically handle opt-in/out requirements, create sub-keyword routing, and establish “sticky sessions” with wireless subscribers
What is Mobile Keyword? Mobile Keywords
allow your customers to interact with your services, to receive on-demand information, e.g business locations, today’s specials, on-demand coupons, or join a mailing list, etc. A Keyword is a short word that identifies your campaigns. For example: in ‘Text Club to 27126 to receive weekly specials.’; ‘Club’ is a keyword. Click here to check Keyword availability on our Shared Short Code SMS:
A standard for telephony messaging systems that allow sending messages between mobile devices that consist of short messages, normally with text only content. (Text Message) Shared Short Codes
are wonderful for small businesses with a small budget or for the enterprise that wants to run POC. These businesses can get into the market quickly, and for not a lot of money. However, if you are a well-known brand in your space, you definitely want to consider a dedicated code.
Benefits of TXTImpact Shared Short Code
- All of our Shared Short Codes come with both 2-way SMS and MMS support.
- All SMS Marketing and Business Text Messaging plans come with Shared Short Code
- SMS Gateway APIs, Allows you to send and receive messages to/from your web server.
- Using our sticky session features, once a customer starts texting receiving a text from your server, they stay in touch with them. Replies can be forwarded to your server even if keyword not included in the message. It’s a great alternative to a Dedicated Short Code.
- Shared Short Code offer higher throughput, reliable and tracking text messaging.
- Real-time delivery reports available