Text To Win or SMS Contests are a great option of SMS Marketing which involve your prospects and customers in an effective way. The goal of a Text Message Sweepstakes is not only to collect mobile numbers but to also increase brand loyalty. Campaigns are most effective when they provide incentives.
SMS Contest increases the number of people who “opt in” because a contest to win something big and more valuable.
Some of the ideas for Text to win giveaways include:
- A phone card company can gives away a free calling minutes.
- A restaurant gives away a free entree or a Salon gives away a free haircut.
- Cinemas or event promotions; gives away free movie tickets or free CDs.
- Free dinner for one.
- Retail store gives away a 20% coupon.
- Auto Repair gives away free oil change.
How to start a Text To Win campaign
Text To Win Campaign Features
- Run instant win campaign or manually select winner
- Control number of winners
- Send Mobile coupons, picture or Video message along to winners or losers
- You decide how often you want to pick a winner or if everyone is a winner.
- Set Start and End dates for your campaign
- Capture Email address, Name and/or Zipcode
- Activate Age and Location qualification Gate
How to activate Age or location gate for your Text to win sweepstakes campaigns
How to Grow your list with Text to Win Campaign
Combine the Mobile Sweepstakes or Text to Win contests with your traditional marketing medium. There are different places you can advertise your text message marketing program to grow your list, such as:
- In store-signs
- Marketing Flyers
- Window Stickers
- Facebook and Twitter
- Table Tents
- Direct Mail
- Website Widget
- Email Signatures
- Yard Signs
- T-Shirts, etc.