Reduce call center cost and improve customer satisfaction by letting callers contact by text message
Text Messaging for Contact Center is best Mobile marketing usage where callers send a text message to the contact center and have an agent either call back or text back the caller. No more waiting in queue for customers. Free up the agents, no-long wait in the queue, reduce center cost and improve customer satisfaction.
- Send and receive text messages from your laptop, desktop, or tablet using your existing landline phone number or we will assign a new virtual phone number.
- A growing number of people use text messaging as their first and preferred form of communication. TXTImpact Make it easy for them to reach customer service, and improve customer satisfaction and watch your business grow as a result.
- TXTImpact is a cloud text messaging your messages for you just like email. Upon receiving a new text message, TXTImpact forwards the message to your customer service email, including picture messages.
- TXTImpact offers Text Messaging Services for both in-bound and out-bound contact centers. Contact center, call centers, help desk, customer service can use our SMS marketing services to communicate via text message.
- Text-to-Email and Email-to-Text are very popular solutions among our contact centers’ client as it allows seamless and effortless integration with Contact centers softwares such as Avaya Aura Contact center, Remedy, etc. The text message sent from customers or callers will be received as email via exchange or SMTP interface and the email response from agents translated into text messages to callers.
- TXTImpact’s Picture message to Email allow contact centers to receive picture messages directly to their email. A useful tool for technician in the field can send a picture message of parts needed at site or insurance claim adjuster can sent property pictures back to the office using MMS
TXTImpact contact center mobile extension is a web-based solution and doesn’t require any software or module installation.
How it works? Text enabled your Landline
or TXTImpact can assign you a dedicated phone number
and map it to contact center support email. Customer sends a text message (SMS) to the assigned number e.g text “I want to reschedule my carpet cleaning appointment, pls call me asap” send a text to 17185099599. The message will be forwarded to your support center email address, which either handled manually or generate an automatic service request by the help desk or service desk software.
What solutions is best for contact centers or service desks?
For service desks, help desks or contact centers, our industry-leading Text message to email, picture message to email and email to text or picture message solution works best along with text chat and mass text messaging services allow companies to connect with mobile users without having to change or implement new software or module on their end.