Text-to-Join or Text-to-Subscribe allow mobile users to opt-in to the text message subscription list and receive promotional text messages.
For example a Pizza shop or salon can start a Mobile VIP Club and invite it's customers to opt-in to receive special discounts, and coupons.
How to setup Text-to-Join Campaign?
- More business: Text-2-Join makes it easier for customers to sign up for your contact list – a bigger list means more potential customers
- Set and Forget: Once you set up Text-to-Join program, you're done. Customer's contact info will be added automatically to your list when they text your keyword.
- Hassle free Paper-less: Sign-ups on the spot. No need to wait – if your contacts have a mobile phone, they can signup right on spot. No computer or stacks of paper needed to add to your list.
Text-to-join program can be used by businesses such as bowling Ally, golf ranges, clubs, sports stores, organizations etc. to encourage their customers to signup for mobile list or email mailing list by sending a text message. Business can use mass texting service to send opt-in mobile subscribers special offers, discounts, reminder, or advance information about special events.
Who can use it?
- The ability to customize the messages that customers receive
- Attach mobile coupon, image, short url with in response
- Send response longer than 160 characters
- Send messages to customers instantly or schedule them to be sent in future.
- Web opt-in available to collect demographic information, age, birthday, zip code, and gender). Allow you to send messages only to a relevant segment.
Restaurants, golf ranges, hotels, pizzeria, churches, digital signage advertising, bands & entertainers, bowling alley, etc.
What can you do with mobile phone collected?
Send customers weekly or bi-weekly special offers, discounts, reminder, or advance information about special events.