|Text to Email: Receive Text message (sms) as Email
Receive Text Messages as Email and send Reply as Text Message
Want to receive text message (sms) from customers, staff, or prospects in your email?
Over eight trillion text messages were sent in 2011. Text messaging still far exceeds email in terms of response rates and is becoming the preferred communication method.
You can now receive text messages (sms) from mobile users in your email box and reply as text message. The advantage of receiving text message as email allow you to communicate right from your computer at the same time archive the messages along with your other communication with clients over email. It's a great tool for The Call centers, Help desk, Law firm, insurance agents, mortgage agents, realtors, etc to be able to unified their communication and provide flexibility to the customer.
Who can use it?
- Call center and Help desks
- With Text messaging is on rise, customers prefer to contact customer service via Text message and currently there is no way for multi-agent help desk to handle customers text messages or communicate with customers via Text messaging.
- Most of the call centers or help desk systems such as Remedy, have capabilities to open ticket via Emails. TxTImpact Text to Email service allow call centers to add Text messaging capabilities seamlessly.
- Agents response to customer or system generated notification going out to TXTImpact assigned email address will be sent as text message to customer.
- Contact centers, Call centers
- Customer service & Help desks
- Trucking & Logistics
- Law firm
- Insurance agents
- Mortgage agents
- Regulatory compliance (Archive Text messages along with emails)
and many more
How it works?
- STEP 1: Signup for the service
- STEP2: Configure TEXT to Email service, select your keyword and texting number, and provide help desk email.address.
Texting number can be a shared short code with keyword or a dedicated short code or a dedicated 10 digit number.
Now anytime someone text "keyword <problem or questions> to texting number. For example "XTHELP I need help with installing XT software on my mac. pls call me ASAP" to 27126. The message will be forwarded to designated help desk email address and the ticket will be generated.
5. How much does it cost?
We have plan starting from $25.00 a month which allows you to send and receive upto 500 messages or you can signup for pay as you go plan and buy text/sms credits as required. For all plans information.