SMS & MMS Marketing with Social connect: SMS + MMS + Social
Facebook, Twitter, SMS & MMS messaging are ways of connecting with your customers in digital marketing age. Integration of Text message & MMS campaign with Social Media is a great way to promote business and reach out to audience from single point of contact.
Post SMS & MMS messages to Facebook and Twitter
With TXTImpact Social connect feature, now when you send a SMS or MMS message to your audience either from online or from your phone using remote broadcast service, you can also post your text message or MMS to Facebook and Twitter at the same time. Means reach to all audience at once with their choice of communication channel.
- Post updates to Facebook and Twitter simultaneously with your SMS or MMS broadcast
- Schedule updates for future delivery along with your SMS or MMS broadcast
- Manage multiple Facebook pages
Promote SMS & MMS campaigns on Facebook and Twitter
TXTImpact text message & MMS marketing allow you to share your text-to-join, text-to-win, Text Trivia, Mobile coupons, and many more text message marketing campaigns directly on your Facebook Fan Page and Twitter. Promote text message marketing campaigns and increase participation among your fans and followers. Post your text messaging keyword, QR code, a message, or promote a
mobile site, directly to your Facebook wall using TxtImpact
social plug-in. You can post message to your wall or any of your
Facebook Signup Widget
Now your facebook fans can join mobile opt-in list directly from facebook, create facebook opt-in widget with a few clicks.
Step-by-step instructions: How to add sign-up form to Facebook pages?
- Generate Web widget html code for your campaign
- Logon to Facebook
- Click on following link "Static HTML: iframe tab" to install static html iframe tab.
- Allow or Click on "Add static HTML: iframe tabs" to allow facebook to add tab on your page
- Now click on "Edit Page - Update Info"
- Click on "Apps"
- From listed Apps, click on Edit Settings on "
Static HTML: iframe tabs" App
- Update Custom tab name to "Mobile Signup" or whatever you like
- Now go to welcome cover or welcome tab and click on Mobile Signup Icon
- Now, you can Edit on Public Content tab and paste generated web widget html code in the window
- Repeat same step for Fan page
Click here to experience it on facebook!