|SMS Gateway Features:|
Our sms gateway features easy-to-use:
Software package, which is installed into a Windows computer. The product allows mobile users to enter data with cellular phone text messages into your company applications or to make queries from your company databases. You can also send text messages in real-time to selected cellular phones, when some event occurs in your applications.
You can process and transfer data from the SMS messages to a SQL database.
Functions as an SMS server for the delivery of short messages to mobile phones and as an SMS gateway to accept incoming messages into the common message depository in a SQL database.
Windows NT service based component which stores the incoming SMS messages from a cell phone into Receive queue in SQL database and which by means of a cell phone forwards the SMS messages that have been added into Send queue in SQL database.
SMS Gateway is an independent component whose services can be used from several applications within the customer's information systems through a clear SQL interface
All SMS traffic can be stored into history logs
Easy and cost-effective installation and use: no wire connections required from the company to the outside world. The product is installed into Windows NT 4.0 / 2000 / XP Pro workstation or server.
Secure: user authentication based on the phone number in the SIM card
Protected from viruses and worms: server does not need any Internet connections
This product is designed to give answers to the following questions
This product is suitable to build applications for
- How can I send SMS text messages to mobile phones from my applications?
- How can I receive SMS text messages from mobile phones into my applications?
- What is a reliable and a fail-safe way to handle SMS traffic in my applications?
- How to implement a wireless GSM M2M interface in Microsoft Windows using a SQL database and SMS textmessages?
Send SMS Messages Via API | Receive Messages Via API
- Radio stations (propose next song, mobile phone SMS chat)
- Traffic timetable enquiries by mobile phone text messages
- Informing garage customers that their car has been serviced and is ready
- Informing potential customers that now a product they are seeking is available (real estate, 2nd hand car dealers, libraries etc.)
- Making opinion surveys via cell phone SMS