19. April 2012 20:01
Want to receive text message from customers, staff, or prospects in your email?
With TXTImpact Text to email service, you can receive text messages in your email inbox, you can now send text message replies directly from your computer. The advantage of receiving text message as email allow you to communicate right from your computer at the same time archive the messages, search the message along with your other communication with clients over email. It's a great tool for The Call centers, Help desk, Law firm, insurance agents, mortgage agents, realtors, etc to be able to unified their communication and provide flexibility to the customer.
Who can use it?
- Call center and Help desks
- With Text messaging is on rise, customers prefer to contact customer service via Text message and currently there is no way for multi-agent help desk to handle customers text messages or communicate with customers via Text messaging.
- Most of the call centers or help desk systems such as Remedy, have capabilities to open ticket via Emails. TxTImpact Text to Email service allow call centers to add Text messaging capabilities seemlessly.
- Agents response to customer or system generated notification going out to TXTImpact assigned email address will be sent as text message to customer.
- Call centers
- Customer service & Help desks
- Trucking & Logistics
- Law firm
- Insurance agents
- Mortgage agents
How it works?
- STEP 1: Signup for the service
- STEP2: Configure TEXT to Email service, select your keyword and texting number, and provide help desk email.address.
Texting number can be a shared short code with keyword or a dedicated short code or a dedicated 10 digit number.
Now anytime someone text "keyword <problem or questions> to texting number. For example "XTHELP I need help with installing XT software on my mac. pls call me ASAP" to 27126. The message will be forwarded to designated help desk email address and the ticket will be generated.
2. March 2012 13:48
Receive Email notification whenever someone text your business
You need to setup a keyword on a short code receive text message as email.
1. Anyone text a predefined keyword such as your business name "KevinLaw" to 27126 e.g "KevinLaw we're looking for an lawyer to represent us in court for DWI violation"
2. The message will be forwared to company defined email address "email@example.com"
3. Optionally, you can have that message sent to your mobile phone as well.
Also, you can reply back to that email, the reply will be forwarded to mobile phone as Text message.
This feature allows you to extend Text messaging to your desktop. By using your email client to receive and send Text messages you can easily communicate with one person or groups of people while using a familiar interface.
As this is a 2way platform, responses to the SMS will be sent to the email account of your choice. When you respond to these reply emails they will automatically be converted back to an SMS and sent to the responder's phone.